Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

The calf's very very bad day.( First Draft)

Term 2 Week 3
W.A.L.T recall  events through the eyes of an animal.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when my recount has a
  • Title
  • Orientation:  When? Who? Where? Why?
  • Sequence of events:  What happened? Describe using the senses (hear, taste, see, smell and feel).
  • Personal Comment:  How did the events make you feel?

First Draft

The calf's very very bad day.


“I was taking a walk along the river bank when I saw my dad stop in his tracks. He roared to tell the herd to run. But I was slow  the lions caught me and I fell in the warm slimy  water and it was scary for me. And I could taste the yuck dirty water. I could hear  the herd of buffalos.
And the crocodile and the lions had a tug of war with me. The crocodile sunk its massive teeth into my tail. I did not like it. It was scary for me. And I smelt yucky like the lion's breath.”


I was saved by the herd of buffalos and I was scared. I did not like it. And I wish to see you again and fight once. I was happy and sore when I went back to the herd.

5 comments:

  1. That's really good Tahnesha. We're not meant to put the highlight on our blogs. How long did you work on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about