Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Athletics day!

Athletics Day!

Yesterday was Athletics day. There was Shot put, Sprints, Long distance, Discus, High Jump and Long Jump. First We did Sprints and I made it to Finals I came 1st in sprints came 1st in Long distance and 3rd in Discus. I was really proud of myself when I did it I was really scared and nervous. But when I did it I was really proud. My favourite part of the day was when I had two breaks. My goal for next year is to get better at high Jump.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tahnesha,

    Happy New Year! I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    Wow congratulations for getting 1st place in both sprints and long distance running, you must be an amazing runner! It seems like you really enjoyed the day and had a lot of fun. I like events like athletics day because you get to be outside the classroom and be active! Do you think of yourself as an active person?

    I would love to read more of your blog and comment on them! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about